What is energy medicine?Energy medicine is a holistic approach to health and vitality via the human energy field most commonly known as the auric field. This field exists within and extends outside of the body. Energy medicine directly accesses the human energy field to promote abundant and free-flowing Qi (chi) within this field. Qi is defined as 'vital force' and is also known as 'life force energy'. Improvement in the flow and quality of Qi, within a person's system, will promote physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and vitality.
What are Chakras?Chakras are energy centers in the body. There are 7 major chakras within the body. The word 'chakra' is Sanskrit meaning 'wheel'. The chakra spins (resembling a wheel) and resonates a particular frequency and color or light.
Chakras HealingChakra healing can be defined as a process aiming at influencing how energy moves through the chakras of the human body. It is often referred to as chakra balancing because its goal is to restore the optimal balance between the energy centers.
Connection to the
divine, letting go
How can energy medicine help me?Energy medicine may be utilized as a preventative or maintenance medicine or to treat specific areas of discomfort or concern. As preventative and maintenance medicine, energy medicine accesses the vital flow of energy to recharge one's system. Many of us lead very busy lives and as a result may experience fatigue physically, emotionally, mentally, maybe even spiritually. Energy medicine may be applied to recharge the system before fatigue manifests into actual pain or disease. For specific areas of discomfort energy medicine may be utilized as follows:
How do I know
is best for me?
There are many different modalities of energy medicine, which makes it difficult to know which modality will work best for you. Ultimately the only way to truly know is through experience. However, my suggestions to assist you in finding not only the right energy medicine modality but also the right practitioner for you are as follows:
- Do some online research to have a basic understanding of the energy medicine you are considering.
- Find out who is in your area or if not in your area who can do remote healings via telephone.
- Schedule an informational or interview appointment with the practitioner you are considering. Call or visit the practitioner’s office if possible.
- Discuss the area of concern or discomfort that you are looking to address. Ask about the practitioner’s experience working with that condition or situation. Understand the environment you will be in during a treatment. Know the cost and approximate frequency of treatment recommended.
- If you feel comfortable with the skill level and persona of the practitioner, the environment in which you will be treated, and the cost of the treatment, then consider scheduling a few sessions. *In any type of healing it is important to feel as safe as possible so that your system will open to receive the help and to release the discomfort.